Anniversary Pilgrimage to Rome - 2019
As part of our 90th anniversary events we are planning a Pilgrimage to Rome in October 2019
Dates: Sunday 27 October – Wednesday 30 October 2019
Accommodation: The group will be staying at Casa Missionarie Pallottine (400 metres from St Peter’s). All available rooms are now booked. Anyone who wants to join us could book their own accommodation and would be welcome to join our itinerary.
Travel: Own arrangements, to arrive Sunday 27 October 2019 (late afternoon or early evening)
Flights are available from: Gatwick, Luton, Bristol, Birmingham
Proposed itinerary to include:
- Mass in St Peter’s
- Papal Audience – Wednesday morning
- Morning Prayer | Daily Mass
- Possible visits to San Clemente, Santa Cecilia, San Gregorio, amongst others
- Pilgrimage dinner at local restaurant
- Free time to explore
- Airport transfers can be arranged on request at additional cost.
- Dinner on Sunday evening at Guest House (cost tbc)
- Possibility of additional night’s stay, depending on availability