Preface Dialogue

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

asb

Preface Dialogue

Post by asb »

Can anyone tell me please if the music of the Preface Dialogue ("The Lord be with you...." etc) is available anywhere for download? Google was no help to me.....

Thanks in anticipation....
docmattc
Parish / Diocese: Westminster

Re: Preface Dialogue

Post by docmattc »

Are you looking for mp3/midi type download, or tadpoles on the page type download?
asb

Post by asb »

docmattc wrote:Are you looking for mp3/midi type download, or tadpoles on the page type download?

Tadpoles
presbyter
Parish / Diocese: youknowalready

Post by presbyter »

The chants are in the Roman missal - that which your p.p. uses on the altar.
asb

Post by asb »

presbyter wrote:The chants are in the Roman missal - that which your p.p. uses on the altar.

I know, but what about choir copies? The chants are in at least some Sunday Missals, but not everyone has one.
mcb
Parish / Diocese: Our Lady's, Lillington

Post by mcb »

It's here.

M.
asb

Post by asb »

mcb wrote:It's here.

M.

Thank you!

You probably knew of it's existance already, but if perchance you did not, what search did you do? I tried all sorts of permutations to no avail!
mcb
Parish / Diocese: Our Lady's, Lillington

Post by mcb »

I knew it was there - found it last year while putting together music for Summer School. (I was writing a setting of a Eucharistic Prayer, and wanted the dots for the dialogue without having to set them in Sibelius, which is a pain to do.) I must have searched at the time, but I can't for the life of me remember what the successful search terms were.

M.
asb

Post by asb »

mcb wrote:I knew it was there - found it last year while putting together music for Summer School. (I was writing a setting of a Eucharistic Prayer, and wanted the dots for the dialogue without having to set them in Sibelius, which is a pain to do.) I must have searched at the time, but I can't for the life of me remember what the successful search terms were.

M.

No worries, just curious - and thanks again for the link!
Southern Comfort

Post by Southern Comfort »

Interesting to see that this site is apparently in breach of ICEL copyright on every page except the first. And it says it's Carmelite...