Invitation to join the choir for SSG Mass on 11 November

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Alan
Parish / Diocese: Holy Redeemer Pershore [Birmingham Archdiocese]

Invitation to join the choir for SSG Mass on 11 November

Post by Alan »

This year's Annual AGM, Lecture and Mass will take place on Saturday 11 November in Westminster. (See the flyer in M&L or the link on our homepage for details.) I have been asked to arrange the music and to form a choir for the occasion. I have had a preliminary meeting with precentor and I am currently finalising the music list. Mass is at 6pm and there will be a practice earlier in the afternoon. We may well be doing slightly more choir music than last year.

Experienced singers are cordially invited to take part. Please PM me if you want to join us. I will acknowledge your message immediately and subsequently send full details once they have been finalised.

Alan Smith

Edited by AS to include the date!
Alan

Post by Alan »

When applying, please let me know:

[1] Your e-mail address

and

[2] Your voice (S A T or B)

Thanks
Alan

Post by Alan »

Thank you, everyone who has offered their services. I shall be sending the music out in the course of this week, by e-mail where possible.

I look forward to working with you at Westminster on 11 November.

Alan
Alan

Post by Alan »

Thank you to all those of you who formed the choir for the 6pm Mass at Westminster Cathedral yesterday - you made a fine sound. Thank you also to Thomas and to Simon for looking after us so well; it was a pleasure and a priviledge to work with such professional musicians.