SSG Winter Assembly 15th November 2014 - Come and Sing!

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

mcb
Parish / Diocese: Our Lady's, Lillington

SSG Winter Assembly 15th November 2014 - Come and Sing!

Post by mcb »

This is a cordial invitation to singers to come and join the scratch choir for the SSG Annual Mass, part of the Winter Assembly taking place in Coventry on Friday 14th & Saturday 15th November 2014.

Apologies to be advertising so late - I seem to have been thrust into the hot seat at remarkably short notice! But it's going to be good, as long as you can be there to take part.

I'd like (if we can muster a quorum) to have a go at Karl Jenkins's (lovely) Ave Maria - sample pages and an audio snippet here.

Can you let me know (via a PM or email to martin.barry@manchester.ac.uk) if you're coming to sing, and what voice you are?

Thanks, and I hope to see you on Saturday.
Martin
mcb

Re: SSG Winter Assembly 15th November 2014 - Come and Sing!

Post by mcb »

Tsume Tsuyu

Post by Tsume Tsuyu »

I will be there (Friday and Saturday). Who else is going? I'm looking forward to the Crichton Lecture, and Martin Foster's workshop. And I'm reliably informed that there will be home made muffins and chocolate Mars Bar crispy cakes on offer with morning coffee. Not sure how well I'll be able to sing after that! :)
TT
mcb

Post by mcb »