Paul Hillebrand event

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Southern Comfort

Paul Hillebrand event

Post by Southern Comfort »

I have received some information about this event — hope I am not infringing the board's rules by drawing it to people's attention:

Paul Hillebrand, a Catholic contemporary composer from Phoenix, Arizona, is visiting Shrewsbury Diocese this month. A diocesan event with Paul is taking place at St Joseph's, Woodford Lane, Winslow, Cheshire CW7 2JS on Saturday July 19 from 2:00 till 5:00pm, culminating in all joining in singing at the 5:15pm Mass at St Joseph's.

Paul is a gifted pianist, guitarist, singer and composer who has also completed advanced liturgical studies.

Anyone interested should contact the parish priest, Fr Simon O'Connor, on 01606 543877 or email stjosephwinsford2012@hotmail.co.uk for further details.
Southern Comfort

Re: Paul Hillebrand event — UPDATE

Post by Southern Comfort »

I have now received proper information about Paul Hillebrand's visit. The Winsford event is on July 20, NOT July 19, and there is also an event in Middlewich on Wednesday evening July 16.

I have also received a poster which gives a different phone number and email contact details — please see the attachment (requires you to sign in first).

Both OCP and World Library Publications have sent quantities of samples, so there will be a lot of free music available to take away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.