Looking for some music

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

PaulW

Looking for some music

Post by PaulW »

I've been contacted by Valerie Middleton. Some of you who wre members of the Northern Composers' group (when SSG had two CGs!) will remember Alan Middleton and his sons Nicholas and Jonathon, who regularly attended.

Valerie Middleton wrote:Last year Alan died and I have since searched high & low for a piece of music which he composed & dedicated to me. It begins with "Do not worry what tomorrow brings..." (adapted from Matthew Ch .6). The original bore the words "For Valerie" at the top of the page.

I am certain that Alan took copies of this to one meeting and I would be most grateful if any former members could find that they still have a copy in their possesion. I wonder if you could possibly contact them for me?

Finding this music would mean a great deal to me and I thank you in anticipation.

So, if any of you do have a copy of this piece, please can you PM me? It struck me that perhaps Chris McCurry is the best person to ask, as he was Group Secretary of the Northern Group for some time. However, I have no contact details for Chris. Again, if one of you do, please PM me.

Thanks.
Paul
Life is a ball: learn to bounce.