On-line Liturgy Planner

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Gwyn
Parish / Diocese: Archdiocese of Cardiff

On-line Liturgy Planner

Post by Gwyn »

Many of us will already be looking beyond the Nativity season and maybe already have sketchy ideas for Lent and HolyWeek. However, using the SSG on-line Liturgy Planner you can do far better that this, you can sit down this evening and plan musical items for the next Soleminty of All Saints.
http://www.ssg.org.uk/LPMaster.htm
I can't really whinge though, I was still awaiting divine inspiration on Saturday evening last for Sunday's Mass. :lol:
Merseysider

Post by Merseysider »

Is this, perhaps, because we rely on the same small group of people to do too much?
Are we, therefore, not unlike so many ordinary parishes?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

:oops: sorry Gwyn.

yes, Merseysider, you are right; too many hats on recently and not been able to see where I am going! :roll:

I will try to correct this backlog this week...
The Management
Gwyn
Parish / Diocese: Archdiocese of Cardiff

Can I help?

Post by Gwyn »

Don't apologise Admin, I'm only grateful for the work you're all doing. It's easy for me to sit here and spot one thing that's a bit behind and yet be completely blind to everything that has been done to a very high standard.

Is there any way I or any member of the SSG/forum can help with this? I'm happy to trim down the liturgy planner into a text doument and e-mail it to you in richtext format, plain text format or whatever format is most useful.

There may be many ways in which I and other SSG members can be of help practical help. I know I'm far better at whinging and whining but I'm happy to have a go at anything.

Merseysider has a good point when he says that all the work falls to a few.