Living Liturgy

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Southern Comfort

Living Liturgy

Post by Southern Comfort »

For a number of years this annual publication from Liturgical Press has been a source of nourishment for liturgical ministers of all kinds across the USA. Readers, Ministers of Communion, Cantors and Musicians, liturgy working groups and committees have all benefited from the wisdom contained in it.

I wonder how many people are aware that there is now a UK/Ireland edition for 2018? A new (and excellent!) team of writers has done the work, and very useful stuff it is, too. The adaptations for these islands have made use of consultants from this side of the Pond. Because the book is being published by CTS, not normally associated with pastoral handbooks of this kind, many may have not heard of it. But it is certainly a valuable parish reource. See http://www.ctsbooks.org/living-liturgy-2018/
Nick Baty
Parish / Diocese: Formerly Our Lady Immaculate, Everton, Liverpool

Re: Living Liturgy

Post by Nick Baty »

My copy has just arrived. For a CTS publication, it's quite good.
alan29

Re: Living Liturgy

Post by alan29 »

Nick Baty wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:40 am My copy has just arrived. For a CTS publication, it's quite good.
That bad?