Tambling - Mass of St Andrew?

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Do Not Be Afraid
Parish / Diocese: Nottingham Diocese

Tambling - Mass of St Andrew?

Post by Do Not Be Afraid »

Dear friends

I was at a largish event away from my own parish, some weeks ago, and heard (and sung!) for the first time, the Mass of St Andrew by Christopher Tambling. I felt that this was very accessible for congregations, and have considered introducing it locally during this coming year, once we get back to "green".

I have searched on all the usual places, I think I note in particular that Mccrimmons were the original publishers of much of Christoper Tambling's work, but even there I don't see this Mass setting, and therefore I have not been able to find it at all.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find it?

Any help / suggestions are appreciated, or indeed any experiences from anyone who is already familiar with that Mass Setting in a congregational setting.

Many thanks,
Southern Comfort

Re: Tambling - Mass of St Andrew?

Post by Southern Comfort »

Kevin Mayhew?
Do Not Be Afraid
Parish / Diocese: Nottingham Diocese

Re: Tambling - Mass of St Andrew?

Post by Do Not Be Afraid »

Thanks SC - I had tried them in my original search, but you are right that it clearly the most likely place. I don't see it on their website, but will give them a call tomorrow.
Thanks for your suggestion.