Help! - the Missal

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

quaeritor

Help! - the Missal

Post by quaeritor »

Some time ago I had a link to the pdf of the new Missal - which fortunately I downloaded for ease of access. Now i want to give the link to someone else, but I cant find it. I know it's somewhere obvious but . . . :oops:

I seem to recall that at the time it was mentioned here, but searching this forum for "new missal pdf" (though not using " " in the search box) yeilds first of all any occurrence of "pdf" in connection to absolutely any document, and then when I remove "pdf" it helpfully tells me
"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: missal new." - It's difficult to see how I can be more specifc!.

Can any one help, please?

Q
alan29

Re: Help! - the Missal

Post by alan29 »

Southern Comfort

Post by Southern Comfort »

alan29 wrote:http://mbreal23.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/roman_missal_third_edition.pdf

searched for Roman Missal

Alas, this is not the correct link, alan29. That is the USA Roman Missal, with US spelling, US national propers, etc.

For the UK/Australia edition of the Roman Missal with British spelling, UK/Australia national propers, etc, use this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyhsdzfwcfmg243/UK%20Roman%20Missal%20complete%2021Apr2011%20compressed.pdf?dl=0
quaeritor

Post by quaeritor »

Bingo! SC - thanks for trying, Alan29 but I suspected the link might be to the US version (.com address, and some of the pen names used), but never got as far as seeing it -the download never completed. I'm actually still waiting for it! - using a borrowed laptop at the moment.

I see it's a Dropbox link, SC - do you know its provenance? (I'm not doubting its authenticity, just wondering if it will remain permanent). I thought I'd found it via the Liturgy Office site, but couldn't re-find it.

Anyway, current problem solved. Many thanks.

Q
alan29

Post by alan29 »

Sorry about that.
Isn't most of it in Universalis?