Our 'New" Organ

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

keitha

Our 'New" Organ

Post by keitha »

Those members of the Society who were at the Winter Assembly at All Souls, Coventry may remember that our old pipe organ had been removed and we were using an 'on loan' digital instrument while our 'new' organ was being built. The installation of what will ultimately be a 3 manual organ is now well under way. I promised a number of members that I would update them on what has been a fascinating project (at least for me!) and so, thanks to my wife (Annette - the 'webmistress') the organ now has its own website. For those who may be interested in our project, the site address is: "www.allsoulsorgan.com".
Keith Ainsworth
nazard
Parish / Diocese: Clifton

Re: Our 'New" Organ

Post by nazard »

I am seriously over excited by this project. I hope that everything goes smoothly and you finish with a truly worthy instrument.

I can only pray that our ageing toaster gets replaced by something as imaginative as this, although we have neither the space nor the budget to get anything so desirable.
Gwyn
Parish / Diocese: Archdiocese of Cardiff

Re: Our 'New" Organ

Post by Gwyn »

Wonderful news. It looks n absolute cracker.
Is the spec available at the site? I had a forage around but didn't come across it.
Gwyn.