psalm books - any uptake?

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Psalm Project

psalm books - any uptake?

Post by Psalm Project »

Hi Folks
Psalm Books are nearly gone... i'm happy to report!
I've some on reserve for a workshop next march as part of a choral music workshop on psalms.
Effectively, I have only two boxes remaining...
Each box contains 36 psalm books... Here's my offer... I am willing to sell each box for £200 total (including courier) - Paypal is the best option.
Perhaps a few churches in a locality might like to rally together and consider sharing this resource? or a larger church might like to equip its singers with individual copies?
PM me if anyone is interested. The SSG review of these books was very positive! And, there are quite a number of UK churches using them... you will also note (and I realised this only very recently... the book is referenced as one of the psalm resources in Liturgy and Music
Once they are gone, that's it - they're gone.
Future editions will be online delivery only. It is prohibitively expensive to republish.
Best wishes to all for the Christmas season
Patrick Killeen
musicus

Re: psalm books - any uptake?

Post by musicus »

Psalm Project wrote:...Future editions will be online delivery only. It is prohibitively expensive to republish....Patrick Killeen

Agreed. I came to the same conclusion. You might be interested to see my solution: go via the blog link at the foot of this post.
musicus - moderator, Liturgy Matters
blog