Abuse of Process

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Tsume Tsuyu

Abuse of Process

Post by Tsume Tsuyu »

I'm so sorry, but I can't find anything else to post a reply to tonight and I can't go to bed without posting my 100th post! So, here it is!

Can I just say that I love the forum - the serious bits, the funny bits and even the bits that are, quite frankly, way over my head! :D

Good! I can go to bed now (desperately in need of an early night!).

TT.
Merseysider

Post by Merseysider »

Congratulations on your century. May you continue to bat long after your creases have faded and your stumps have dropped off.
SOP
Parish / Diocese: Salford

Post by SOP »

:roll:

Congratulations TT!!
sidvicius

Felicitations!

Post by sidvicius »

Good Gravy! And may your Konbu be covered in white stuff that you don't scrape off, my little Umeboshi.
(We are gonna get s-o-o-o moderated!.....
Tsume Tsuyu

Post by Tsume Tsuyu »

ありがとう Sid!

I think I've sussed it. It's not so much a Japanese dictionary you're using as a reference point, more of a recipe book! I appreciate your concern over my konbu but I could be offended by being called your little umeboshi! I mean, I know I've said I'm not getting any younger, but.... :D

And may your jagaimos have no eyes! Sorry, but it was all I could come up with in a short lunch break!

Do you ever wish you hadn't started something? :roll:

TT.
sidvicius

Yup...

Post by sidvicius »

Well spotted - mind you I thought the recipe book was what you were using! Umeboshi? - well it was the sweetest dish I could see on the menu. Anyway I must get back to my jagaimo bashing.