Wanted! - Catholic Primary School

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

contrabordun

Wanted! - Catholic Primary School

Post by contrabordun »

Apologies mods if this is not acceptable forum use, but I know there are a fair number of people on here who would potentially know, assuming that what I'm looking for actually exists...

If anybody knows of any Catholic primary school in the midlands, (widely defined) which may have spare places in Reception for this coming September could you PM me please?

(There isn't a catholic primary in the parish we live in. We go to mass in the next parish, but it seems that Dudley has had a baby boom and so, according to the way these things are worked out, we just missed out on a place. The other RC schools within striking distance are all full, so looks like we might have to move...)
Paul Hodgetts
Peter Jones
Parish / Diocese: Birmingham

Re: Wanted! - Catholic Primary School

Post by Peter Jones »

If you are thinking of crossing the LEA border, absolute cut off date for applications to be received in Birmingham is 9th May !
Any opinions expressed are my own, not those of the Archdiocese of Birmingham Liturgy Commission, Church Music Committee.
Website
musicus

Re: Wanted! - Catholic Primary School

Post by musicus »

No problem, contrabordun. I hope someone here can help.
musicus - moderator, Liturgy Matters
blog