PANEL decisions

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

John Ainslie

Re: PANEL decisions

Post by John Ainslie »

Peter Jones wrote:It is hoped that Martin Foster will return to his desk in early October.

And so say all of us (alias "and with your spirit").

There was a delightful letter in the Daily Telegraph yesterday:

Sir - Andrew Mitchell lost his temper. It happens. He has apologised. In Italy this would be regarded as normal behaviour.

Given the declining standards of proof-reading these days, I think we have to be similarly indulgent...
Peter Jones
Parish / Diocese: Birmingham

Post by Peter Jones »

In Italy this would be regarded as normal behaviour.
:lol:
Any opinions expressed are my own, not those of the Archdiocese of Birmingham Liturgy Commission, Church Music Committee.
Website
Southern Comfort

Post by Southern Comfort »

John Ainslie wrote:There was a delightful letter in the Daily Telegraph yesterday:

Sir - Andrew Mitchell lost his temper. It happens. He has apologised. In Italy this would be regarded as normal behaviour.

Given the declining standards of proof-reading these days, I think we have to be similarly indulgent...

Agree absolutely with this, except that, as far as I know, the Panel has never apologised for anything. :roll:
Peter Jones
Parish / Diocese: Birmingham

Post by Peter Jones »

We give thanks that MF is well into recovery ...... and that files are coming through (with apology for lateness - not that such is needed - he's been ill).
Any opinions expressed are my own, not those of the Archdiocese of Birmingham Liturgy Commission, Church Music Committee.
Website