Annual Conference - 13 November 2010

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

MaryR

Annual Conference - 13 November 2010

Post by MaryR »

A reminder that the Society's Annual Conference (incorporating the James Crichton Memorial Lecture and the annual general meeting of the Society) will take place on the above date. The lecture will be given by Dom James Leachman, OSB, and is entitled The Maturing of the Liturgical Renewal in England and Wales. There will be Mass at 12 noon, preceded by a music rehearsal at 11 for those who'd like to be part of the choir for Mass.

A hot lunch is available at £7.50 for two courses but I do need to have final numbers by no later than Friday of this week.

The venue is St. Benedict's Abbey, Ealing. There is parking available at the school next door.

Please PM me, or email me - secretary@ssg.org.uk - if you are coming and would like lunch.

Members and non-members are most welcome.
Mary
docmattc
Parish / Diocese: Westminster

Re: Annual Conference - 13 November 2010

Post by docmattc »

just bumping this up as a final reminder to those who want to attend
HallamPhil
Parish / Diocese: St Lawrence Diocese of St Petersburg

Post by HallamPhil »

Sorry Matt won't be able to make it. Will be at a liturgy day in Sheffield North Deanery!
docmattc
Parish / Diocese: Westminster

Post by docmattc »

Send everyone my best Phil.
Mithras
Parish / Diocese: St Peter Cardiff

Post by Mithras »

Can't be there - 2 Masses to play for, back to back - but hope it goes well and I look forward to reading about it in the next M&L.

M