Next Composers' Group meeting

Interested in writing music for the Liturgy?
Talk about it here!

Moderator: PaulW

Dot

Next Composers' Group meeting

Post by Dot »

Since Composers met on July 11th, another meeting has been planned for 24th October at Portsmouth. Thomas Muir has been sending out messages recently.

Dot
dmu3tem

Re: Next Composers' Group meeting

Post by dmu3tem »

Yes, I confirm there is a meeting at Portsmouth Cathedral on Oct 24th. Usual arrangements - arrive at 10.30 for 11.00 am. Break at midday for lunch. Leave at about 4.00. Bring about 10 copies of any music you wish to show. If you wish to come please let me know as I need some idea of numbers and I can at the same time supply you with travel directions. This, I hope, will go up with the notice I have asked to have placed in the composers section of the SSG website. There seems to be some difficulty about getting this up but I hope that problem will be resolved soon.

Thomas (Muir)
T.E.Muir
dmu3tem

Post by dmu3tem »

Composers group meeting at Portsmouth on Oct 24th.

Just a quick note. If you wish to come to this meeting please could you tell me, ideally before Saturday Oct 17th, as I shall be staying in Buckinghamshire and largely out of e.mail contact there. This is particularly important if you propose to come by car, as we need to alert the parking attendant not to charge you. I will pay a small fee to make one quick check of my e.mails via the local libary service in Buckinghamshire before midday on Thursday Oct 22nd.

Thomas Muir
T.E.Muir
dmu3tem

Post by dmu3tem »

Just a quick reminder,

The next SSG composers meeting takes place on Oct 16th at Oulton Priory, near Stone, Staffs. The usual arrangements apply - for further details see the composers section of this website, which also supplies detailed travel directions.

Please let me know if you wish to come by Oct 12th, as the nuns are providing lunch and need to have an idea of numbers.

T.E. Muir
T.E.Muir
dmu3tem

Post by dmu3tem »

Just a quick reminder. The next composers group meeting is on Nov 20th at Salford Cathedral. Usual arrangements apply i.e. start at 10.30 for 11.00, finish at 4.00. Bring about 10 copies of any music you wish to show. To help me plan the day please let me know if you intend to come.

Thomas Muir
T.E.Muir