Music and Liturgy JournalVolume 41 Number 3
In this issue….
- Society News
- Music and Singing in the Life of the Seminarian and the Priest :Talk to Catholic Directors of Music: Buckfast Abbey, May, 2015 Mark O’Toole
- Gotteslob: the German hymnal John Ainslie
- So Great A Work : Mercy and Me and You Kevin McGinnell
- Sound Reflections : Have Mercy on Them! Paul Inwood
- Door of Mercy : Hymn for the Year of Mercy John McLoughlin
- In Shape : Theotokos Frances Novillo
- Deepening Encounters : A Theatre of Paschal Encounter Aidan Rossiter
- Planning Ecumenical Worship Teresa Brown
- Preparing the Liturgy: St Joseph to SS Peter and Paul
- Tried and Trusted Darquise Bilodeau
- Letter from America : Year of Mercy Philip Jakob
- Book Reviews : How Not to say Mass: A Guidebook on Liturgical Principles and the Roman Missal Dennis by C Smolarski, SJ , and What Are They Talking About? by Bishop Maurice Taylor
- In a Word : Tenebrae
- Obituary: Michael B Regan
- The Crichton Lecture 2015 : Language, Music, Liturgy: Communicating the Word Thomas O’Loughlin
- Correspondence : Response to Paul Inwood’s article The Revised Grail Psalter [Music and Liturgy, Issue 353, February 2015, Vol 40 No 3] Abbot Gregory Polan, OSB
- The Last Word : The Year of Mercy and Penitential Rite III Anthony Boylan
Be a member
You can have your own copy mailed to you three times a year. Find out more about becoming a member.
Like a free copy?
Request a sample back-issue and take a look!