Music and Liturgy JournalVolume 41 Number 2
In this issue we are already looking forward and thinking about Easter next year – and you may well be just starting to think about Advent! If you are looking for Sunday inspiration, our renowned and thought-provoking liturgy planner will take you from the first Sunday of Advent right up to the 5th Sunday of Lent.
Also in this edition, we are able to reprint the hymn for the Holy Year of Mercy, written by Paul Inwood and Eugenio Costa SJ. This hymn was chosen as the official hymn marking the Year in an international competition run by the Pontifical Council for the Promotion of the New Evangelization.
And if you missed Summer School 2015 (or even if you didn’t!), Mo Griffiths has the inside story.
- Society News
- Notes from the Chair
- Summer School 2015: The Word that is Life Mo Griffiths
- On This Most Sacred Night: Music for the Easter Vigil Jan Michael Joncas
- Easter Vigil: Calm or Chaos? Paul Moynihan
- Hymn for the Holy Year of Mercy Eugenio Costa SJ & Paul Inwood
- Easter Proclamation — Exsultet Philip Jakob
- Spirit of the Season
- Preparing the Liturgy:1st Sunday of Advent (C) to 5th Sunday of Lent(C)
- So Great A Work: The Year of Mercy Kevin McGinnell
- Making the most of the Litany of the Saints Paul Moynihan
- Sound Reflections: Triduum Notes Paul Inwood
- In Shape: Laudato Si’ Frances Novillo
- Annual Report & Accounts 2014-2015
- Liturgy Basics: Living Word Allen Morris
- Tried and Trusted Paul Inwood
- Deepening Encounters: Into the Darkness Aidan Rossiter
- Book Review: RSCM Guide to Plainchant John Ainslie
- Letter from America: Call to joy and hope Philip Jakob
- In a Word: Incense
- The Last Word: Holy Week in the Highlands Anthony Boylan
Be a member
You can have your own copy mailed to you three times a year. Find out more about becoming a member.
Like a free copy?
Request a sample back-issue and take a look!