Canadian Anglican Church Hymnal

Well it does to the people who post here... dispassionate and reasoned debate, with a good deal of humour thrown in for good measure.

Moderators: Dom Perignon, Casimir

Peter Jones
Parish / Diocese: Birmingham

Canadian Anglican Church Hymnal

Post by Peter Jones »

Please, does anyone have access to a copy of this hymnal? A words only edition will suffice. Thank you.

The Hymnal is possibly called Common Praise.

(I have found the hymnal online but there is insufficient copyright information about the text I am interested in.)
Any opinions expressed are my own, not those of the Archdiocese of Birmingham Liturgy Commission, Church Music Committee.
Website
Southern Comfort

Re: Canadian Anglican Church Hymnal

Post by Southern Comfort »

Ah, the 1998 Canadian one rather than the 2000 latest incarnation of A&M.

If you were to tell us which text you're interested in, that might be helpful. I assume you have already looked at http://ehymnbook.org/CMMS/songBook.php?folder=b00&id=bd00074 as well as the Oremus site.
Peter Jones

Post by Peter Jones »

Thanks SC - only been in the Oremus site so far so I'll try the other one.
Any opinions expressed are my own, not those of the Archdiocese of Birmingham Liturgy Commission, Church Music Committee.
Website
Peter Jones

Post by Peter Jones »

Ah - now found an address - Brethren Press in Illinois seem to hold the particular copyright I'm looking for.
Website